Fight cavities with lasers and dental fillings. Laser dentistry has been in use for active dental procedures for over two decades and continues to be used for more treatments every year. Lasers have not yet been approved by the FDA, but it has been acknowledged to be highly effective with a multitude of dental procedures. For a list of sensational services that lasers can provide assistance for, see the list below:
– Lasers can be used to assist in teeth whitening treatments. They work by providing a light source by which a gel applied to your teeth can be activated to clean deep stains and discolorations.
– For individuals requiring lesions and canker sores removed, lasers can be efficiently used.
– If you need a small amount of gum tissue for an oral cancer biopsy, lasers can be used.
– If your smile requires a root canal, a laser can be used to reshape and craft the area around the tooth to ensure the treatment will be safe and effective.
– If a dental filling needs to be inserted in a tooth to fill a cavity, lasers can be used to prepare the tooth by burning away excess decay.
Tier One Dental is here to help you with all your oral health needs. For a complete diagnosis from Dr. Brett McCown and our team at our dentist office in Seguin, Texas, you can schedule an appointment by calling us at 830-372-2852. With laser dentistry, we look forward to helping you smile.