As the winter season fast approaches, it is important to make continue to keep up our healthy habits. As you find yourself surrounded by foods of all shapes and sizes, we must not forget to help our body to a hefty serving of successful oral hygiene. You won’t be able to sink your teeth into anything delicious if you don’t care for them properly. Take the quiz below to see if you are hurting your teeth:
– Do you drink sports drinks or processed juices?
– Are you a binge eater?
– Do you ever chew on hard candy?
– Do you ever have snacks in between meals?
– Do you ever open things with your teeth?
– Do you play contact sports without a mouth guard?
– Do you grind your teeth when you sleep?
– Do you ever chew on pens, pencils, or other objects?
– Do you ever chew on ice cubes?
– Do you have a tongue piercing?
If you answered yes to any of the above 10 questions, your habits are damaging your teeth.
If you answered no to all 10 questions, congratulations! You are on the right track to oral hygiene superstardom!
The healthier your mouth is, the happier you can be. If you would like to know more about what you can do to protect your teeth, please make an appointment by contacting our wonderful team at Tier One Dental via phone at 830-372-2852. You can also stop by our office in Seguin, Texas. For a brighter and whiter smile, our expert dentists can help!